Life is super easy at Jacaranda Hall @ UNSW. Just a 5 minute walk to the UNSW Kensington campus. Don’t feel like walking when it’s raining? Don’t worry there are also public transport options located at your doorstep.
Jacaranda Hall, is student accommodation designed to provide a secure and comfortable living environment for students.
Each bedroom in our UNSW apartments has a large study desk, ample storage space and a very comfortable king size single bed.
Light rail at doorstep
Student supportCommunity Assistants are current UNSW students living on-site at Jacaranda. Their role is to engage with residents, facilitate social activities and act as the first point of contact for any issues or problems that may arise.
- 24-hour security with secure swipe card locks and security cameras
- Great location only a 5 minute walk to UNSW Kensington Campus and close to banks, shops and restaurants
- Unlimited data usage - wireless internet (wi-fi) in every bedroom
- Air-conditioning in each apartment
- Individual bedrooms with en-suite bathroom options
- Excellent student support with live-in Community Coordinator and Community Assistants
- Blend of Under-18 residents
- Cleaning services
- Public transport at the door to get you to the city and the beach