If you're interested in applying to stay at International House please take a quick look at the requirements and then fill out our application form.
Before beginning your application, please take note of the following points:
- International House does not accept foundation year or 1st year students directly from High School.
- You will have to fill in all fields in one sitting, we do not provide the option to save the progress made in your application.
- The information you provide in your application will be sent directly to our administrator, no third party will be able to view your provided details.
Prior to completing the form you will need to have the following files ready:
- Referee form (optional but encouraged) (download form here)
- Academic transcript
- Letter of Application addressed to the Dean of the House (optional)
- Your letter of application should outline your previous experience in community living (if any) including your views on issues such as noise, alcohol and smoking. Also include your reasons for applying to IH and what contributions you will make to the College.
If you are ready to begin the application, please click here to proceed: