At Shalom we celebrate diversity and welcome residents from all backgrounds, faiths, affiliations and countries. Our values of community, learning and giving are inspired by the Jewish foundations of the college.
We attract students who want to succeed in their studies and our resident academic tutors and collegiate culture help to achieve this. Our staff and resident advisors focus on supporting resident well-being and cultural opportunities, and our active resident society organises social and sporting activities.
- Bright, spacious, airy rooms, many with private balconies and all fully furnished
- All rooms have washbasins and ensuite rooms also have private toilets and showers
- Unlimited high speed wifi for up to 5 devices and weekly room cleaning are included in our rates
- Play pool, table tennis, watch tv, play games or just hang out with friends in our many social spaces
- Study spaces on each floor to facilitate private or group learning
- Our music room has a piano available for use and is located away from resident rooms to allow for music practice
- 2 coin operated laundries with washers and dryers
- Tasty, healthy meals are available in our bright and spacious dining room and are included in your accomodation package
- Common kitchenettes available for resident use