UNSW Hall has moved.
Here are a few key pointers for you to keep in mind if UNSW Hall is your preferred college option on campus:
- Residents of UNSW Hall have moved to another location from 2019 whilst a new facility is being built.
- A part of UNSW Village is being used to house the college residents and will be rebranded as UNSW Hall in the interim.
- The rooms provided will be single occupancy rooms within a multi-bedroom apartment format so the individual bedrooms will be similar in size and fit out – bed, desk, wardrobe etc
- UNSW Hall residents will continue to have their own common areas, study spaces, as well as communal dining.
- There will be a slight annual increase to residential fees (in line with previous years) but no more and catering and room servicing will still be provided.
UNSW has a proud history of providing college life for students and is committed to continuing the community that is UNSW Hall. UNSW Hall is forging its own traditions and culture and aims to be inclusive, positive and to assist students in the transition from high school to university and from adulthood into young leaders.
Value for money
Broad mix of students
Activities catering for everyone
You’ll be supported by an on-site team comprising of the Dean, Deputy Dean and a team of Resident Fellows (or RFs). Every floor has an RF, and their job is to provide academic guidance and pastoral support and ensure each and every resident is looked after.
Academically, you’ll also be supported by a college-wide tutorial program. Aimed at first year undergraduate students, the program offers mentoring in most academic fields. You can also attend study skills seminars, helping you make the transition from high school to university a smooth one.
I love the positive vibes at UNSW Hall. Everyone has a chat and says G’day as you’re walking down the hall.
- 44 week occupancy
- Fully furnished
- Shared bathrooms
- Breakfast & dinner provided
- Wi-Fi, electricity, gas and water included
- Cleaning of rooms fortnightly
- 24-hour campus security