Are you attending a conference at UNSW? Do you need to arrange accommodation for your group? Big or small, we can help tailor a package to suit your budget and group requirements.
UNSW is located in Kensington, in Sydney’s South-Eastern suburbs. Kensington is only 6 kilometres from Sydney’s CBD and is easily accessible by public transport (bus) from most areas of the city.
We have 4 residential colleges suitable for short-term conference accommodation. They’re generally available during the Summer vacation break (Mid-December to Mid-January).
- Basser College
- Goldstein College
- Philip Baxter College
- Fig Tree Hall
Rooms are serviced on a weekly basis with and linen and towels provided.
- Light continental breakfast included (served in the Goldstein Dining Hall)
- Single occupancy rooms, two chairs and a wardrobe with drawers
- King single beds
- Desk and drawer space
- Private bathroom or shared bathroom facilities
- Some rooms have balconies
- Furnished recreation and group study rooms on each floor
- Large common room on the ground floor, including pool table
- Coin operated laundry facilities
- Linen provided
- Rooms serviced every 7 days
- TV’s in all common rooms
- Wi-Fi access to be organised through your conference, as ‘uniwide guest’
- 24/7 security
- UNSW gym and pool (open to the public)
- Shops, banks and restaurants located on UNSW campus grounds
Please note that smoking is not permitted in any of the rooms (either private or communal) or on campus at UNSW.
Our rates are very competitive and we can also tailor packages to include additional catering options.
If you’re interested in finding out more, please contact the Student Accommodation office.