• Can I apply for single term?

  • Returning and new residents can apply for a single term agreement in any college or apartment and only if you’re in the final year of your degree.

    Supporting documentation must be emailed to Student Accommodation office with your application. i.e.

    • CoE, Academic Statement
    • Letter from faculty coordinator 

    Term agreements incur a higher weekly charge.