• What documents do I need to provide for a college application?

  • If you’re applying for one of the colleges (Basser, Goldstein, Philip Baxter, UNSW Hall, Fig Tree Hall or Colombo House), it is mandatory to complete and upload the Referee Form.

    The reference must be from a Teacher, Professional, or Work Referee.

    Your application will not be progressed unless this Referee Form is completed and uploaded. You may still choose to attach additional references and academic transcripts/reports.

    You may also be required to attend an interview either over the phone or in person.