• What happens if my child gets sick?

  • There are medical, dental, counselling services and more available to all students on campus at UNSW.

    Students will find out most of this information during O-Week.

    If students don’t know who to speak to, they can contact their Dean of College or the Student Accommodation office and we can point them in the right direction.

    It’s very important your child to have appropriate health insurance.

    Please click here for more information.